Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: ZO6 vs Ford GT?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric04
    sorry bro...you have to get to know her...dont get your panties in a bunch cause a girl flicked you off,hell she made the dude in the nsx cry.

And the reason for the huddling by the impala..dunno if you realized..but it was 900fucking degress out there with no shade.Grand blanc posse (as you call it) needs some shade man
    I tend to not get to know people who make their first impression by flicking me off (luckily that's rare) Knowing how to tailor my demeanor to the situation has proved pretty useful.

It was definitely blistering out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsxtreme View Post
    Paul or Sanders are our only help to get this thing back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by benk
    Well excuuuuuuuse me. Sorry if my opinion on this whole situation is wrong. Just to clarify I have zero interest in who won or lost. Hell maybe you or Fadi could come down one weekend this summer and we could line em up for fun. I dont do that whole roll racing shindig. Lookin forward to maybe lining em up this summer.
    No dude, I was indicating you should give up trying to explain the obvious because the well was pretty clearly dry

Quote Originally Posted by DBK
    No dude, I was indicating you should give up trying to explain the obvious because the well was pretty clearly dry
    Woops, that wasnt directed towards you DBK, it was directed towards Eric04 and turboimpala.
    Last edited by benk; 01-28-2007 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FADI
    Shit talker? Not really. Speak the truth? YUP! If speaking the truth (Like stating to the Viper boys that a stock C6 Z would kill a Viper as you even admitted when we met in the parking lot) then ok, I am a shit talker..
    Oh come on. I think this may qualify as shit talking, even if it's only on a technicality. And I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi
    Says the impotent fag that can't even spell himself.

Now go on before I make you look like the shit that comes out of my ass "everytime". :rofl:

Now that may very well be the truth, but I doubt you'd say that to Mr. Viper guy's face. I believe you called him "Dickferno"?

Everyone knows the C6Z will destroy and SRT-10 in every situation. That's not a debate, unless you own a Viper. Until this year. I'm just giving you a heads up, because I know you're really into it, but three rags have already tested the 08, and it is in fact faster than the C6Z. I'm guessing more tires than anything because it lost the runflats, but I've got two friends who watched them on rollers put down over 600 to the wheels. One of whom has had 50+ Vipers, many GT's, and currently has 3 Z06's. But it can only be modded about an extra 75-80, not like the 06 and before.
    Last edited by DBK; 01-28-2007 at 05:15 PM.

Hemi, no disrespect but I dont understand what your truck has done at the track or on the street that makes you think it would keep up with or beat a new z06??

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBK
    Oh come on. I think this may qualify as shit talking, even if it's only on a technicality. And I quote:

Now that may very well be the truth, but I doubt you'd say that to Mr. Viper guy's face. I believe you called him "Dickferno"?

Everyone knows the C6Z will destroy and SRT-10 in every situation. That's not a debate, unless you own a Viper. Until this year. I'm just giving you a heads up, because I know you're really into it, but three rags have already tested the 08, and it is in fact faster than the C6Z. I'm guessing more tires than anything because it lost the runflats, but I've got two friends who watched them on rollers put down over 600 to the wheels. But it can only be modded about an extra 75-80, not like the 06 and before.
    "You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. Is there anything I need to know about you other than you're a grungy social outcast" - Inferno.

"If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea" - Inferno

And there is more to his postings that was much more degrading BEFORE I said to him what you quoted. Go read it and come back and tell me who started with the personal attacks before you try to make me look like the shit talker.

I said it before, and I will say it again loud and clear. WHAT I SAY ON THE INTERNET I WILL SAY TO YOUR FACE. PERIOD!!

When I made my post in reagards to the new Viper vs. Z06, I clearly stated that it will be a close race and if the Viper wins, it wont be my much. Do you blame my thinking when the car has 600 bhp and weighs in at 3400+ lbs?

If I would have known that the car is puttin gout 600 rwhp, I would know better to say it would be a drivers race. If it does indeed have 500-510 like I thought a 600 bhp car would have, then again, it will be a drivers race just like I thought given the car will weigh about 300 lbs more with 3.07's.

bueller? bueller? any takers?, Fadi, Turboimpala?

Well excuuuuuuuse me. Sorry if my opinion on this whole situation is wrong. Just to clarify I have zero interest in who won or lost. Hell maybe you or Fadi could come down one weekend this summer and we could line em up for fun. I dont do that whole roll racing shindig. Lookin forward to maybe lining em up this summer.

Forum Member

bueller? bueller? any takers?, Fadi, Turboimpala?
    I don't race from a dig. I have done it a total of 5-6x at the track jus to see what the car can run, but I don't generaly enjoy racing from a dig. But I am sure someone will step up. If you want to race from a roll, I would be more than happy to come out and have a good time..

What do you have, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by FADI
    I don't race from a dig. But I am sure someone will step up. If you want to race from a roll, I would be more than happy to come out and have a good time..

What do you have, btw?
    just a little 65 Mopar, nothing too special. I could try something from a roll, I am not geared to go passed 130ish.

Forum Member

I have no idea who you are or what you drive, but sure ill run you from a dig its all i race from. im sure you own like a 7 second car of some sort but i dont mind losing.

Thread Information