Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The Blackstang/Little Homer Ass Whooper is Finished !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I'm on a slick. Sean can drive I will only run the plate instead of both systems.

3200lbs, SS, 421 15 degree SBC with plate 28 inch slick no Dominator. Sorry I don't run Drag radial class. I run ORSCA Modified street check out the rules. How much? And when will you have the money? No money I am not hooking up the trailer to the truck. You don't show I keep the cash. and visa versa.
    You going to give me the leave since your on a slick?
    "Swagg-10"

"Dirty Brown"

TEAM B RACING

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 388Monte View Post
    You going to give me the leave since your on a slick?
    No. I am only going to run one system instead of two. You can run 2,3 or 4 systems if you like.

No. I am only going to run one system instead of two. You can run 2,3 or 4 systems if you like.
    You can spray 500+ in one kit, whats your point, give me the leave with you on one kit and you got yourself a race.
    "Swagg-10"

"Dirty Brown"

TEAM B RACING

Forum Member

You can spray 500+ in one kit, whats your point, give me the leave with you on one kit and you got yourself a race.
    I spray allot more then 500 on two kits. Heads up or race somebody else.

I spray allot more then 500 on two kits. Heads up or race somebody else.
    How much you looking to do this for? I'll take a heads up race, redlight no race sound good?
    "Swagg-10"

"Dirty Brown"

TEAM B RACING

Forum Member

How much you looking to do this for? I'll take a heads up race, redlight no race sound good?

Who ever redlights is out. Just like eliminations. $2000 sound good? Two test passes for track conditions and tune up? Your choice.

Are you sure you want to this with an engine you have not even fired? I really don't care. It will cost me a $1000 just to get to you. Maybe just race Pat and see how you do? but if you insist then I have no choice but to lock this down. To much crap under the bridge so to speak. Think about it a little bit. Maybe at least take a test pass before you get into something you do not need to get into? Again Your choice?

P.S. I run 8.30's all day on one system at about 166/67 mph.

Who ever redlights is out. Just like eliminations. $2000 sound good? Two test passes for track conditions and tune up? Your choice.

Are you sure you want to this with an engine you have not even fired? I really don't care. It will cost me a $1000 just to get to you. Maybe just race Pat and see how you do? but if you insist then I have no choice but to lock this down. To much crap under the bridge so to speak. Think about it a little bit. Maybe at least take a test pass before you get into something you do not need to get into? Again Your choice?

P.S. I run 8.30's all day on one system at about 166/67 mph.
    Redlight no race, thats the only way I will race period. NO TEST PASSES EITHER. Unload and run, car dont hook get a better chassis.

2000 is steep, 1500 I might be able swing.

Trust me I'm not getting ahead of myself, I'm good at what I do, when I build something to go fast, it goes fast. I'll have the car out friday, you can check with sean for a status report. I'll for sure whoop up on project pat. I'm bringing the car to orlando this year, so you might not even have to travel, I am pretty sure I can swing by to make this race happen. Its up to you playa !!! Win or lose, I dont give a fuck, im just out tp prove that is little tiny 23 drgree motor is one of the baddest in the land, plain and simple.
    "Swagg-10"

"Dirty Brown"

TEAM B RACING

Confidence doesn't win races I highly doubt your pile has a chance.

Redlight no race, thats the only way I will race period. NO TEST PASSES EITHER. Unload and run, car dont hook get a better chassis.

2000 is steep, 1500 I might be able swing.

Trust me I'm not getting ahead of myself, I'm good at what I do, when I build something to go fast, it goes fast. I'll have the car out friday, you can check with sean for a status report. I'll for sure whoop up on project pat. I'm bringing the car to orlando this year, so you might not even have to travel, I am pretty sure I can swing by to make this race happen. Its up to you playa !!! Win or lose, I dont give a fuck, im just out tp prove that is little tiny 23 drgree motor is one of the baddest in the land, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by LT1Pat View Post
    Confidence doesn't win races I highly doubt your pile has a chance.
    Bring your procharged tampon out and I'll drag that bitch too !!!!!
    "Swagg-10"

"Dirty Brown"

TEAM B RACING

WTF are you talking about?

Bring your procharged tampon out and I'll drag that bitch too !!!!!

Thread Information