Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some pics at Wodddy's today

Love third gens!
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by blue83z View Post
    Ya,for real.Im in the shit house now with the plant manager cause I didnt come in sunday(my day off) when he called and woke me up with 3 hours sleep. He is relentless!Now he wont talk to me.See what I have to deal with.It sucks to be good at what you do .Ha Ha.j/k.Im sure youll get a spin it it one day.Maybe you can help me get a job when this guy pisses me off one day and I call him a "beatty eyed shrimp boat bastard" Thanks Matt
    Wow, that is not cool....are you on call per-say? I am on call 24/7 and a requirement with my roll here, so I get calls all the time, but it is not my direct bosses. It is customers that need something, or my shop floor calling me. Usually dumb questions or wanting to make sure I am up to speed on stuff, never my boss unless something is really wrong and they got the call.... Hope they pay you well for all you do for them!

I will keep that in mind Lyle.... If I could hook ya up I sure would if that ever comes about. I could get you in direct with the right people here!
    ****MATT*****

Quote Originally Posted by outlawss View Post
    yeah, i seen your car, looks good. very clean, makes me wanna paint mine black......

corey
    Thanks, your color combo looks good..im diggin the gold centers on the wheels.
    KFP Racing

Thread Information