Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Its a miracle I'm still alive!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a383z28 View Post
    I think I would hang the keys up for a bit and start with spending more time with your family.....and thank god that you are still here. WOW
    Yea man...Just put the keys away cut up the lices and just chiil with you'r family. Not everyone gets a second chance in life!
    2004 Yamaha Blaster 200
    2003 Grand Am...Auto...2.2L EcoTech...DD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeosRide
    You do NOT disrepect those who have, those who are, and those that will continue to defend our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by V3N0MUS View Post
    Remember when we didn't have the jailbait thread? Those were sad times

Well I'm back and still kicking. Recovery is going well. I am able to move around slowly with a walker but i cant put any weight on my right leg for 6 more weeks. Lungs are recovering great but this pelvis thing is the worst. All and all I'm doing OK. My condition aside, I'm glad to see that so many members have such strong opinions on what happened. I just had a chance to get on the computer to read your posts. This is defiantly a life changing experience! I wish i could remember exactly what happened but the fact of the matter is that my eyes have opened up to the world a-little more. I do feel like i may have taken life for granted. Taking the sport we have decided to base our lives around ( high performance) I feel we all tend to live life on the edge. After reading all you comments to my original post it definitely puts the whole "havin a few then driving home" into a different perspective. You guys are wright, It was wrong on my part to even have a few and decide to drive. I'm not going to pour my life story out here but i would like to thank everyone for your words and opinions, It has definitely made a huge impact on my life. Also, my family and I would like to thank all of you who have been supporting my recovery. It really means alot to all of us! I still say there is no other club or group of people like Motown Muscle!

Once again, Thank you all!!!

Dave

Dave we are not pissed at you man we just care abot one another like a family. even though i have not meet you or alot of people on this site you guys are like my family and i would hate to see one of my family member pass away....

As long as you learn from this thats all that we (Motown) can ask for.

Damn i am almost tearing up just thinking about what COULD have happend.
    2004 Yamaha Blaster 200
    2003 Grand Am...Auto...2.2L EcoTech...DD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeosRide
    You do NOT disrepect those who have, those who are, and those that will continue to defend our country.
    Quote Originally Posted by V3N0MUS View Post
    Remember when we didn't have the jailbait thread? Those were sad times

Quote Originally Posted by cobrarwanab View Post
    Well I'm back and still kicking. Recovery is going well. I am able to move around slowly with a walker but i cant put any weight on my right leg for 6 more weeks. Lungs are recovering great but this pelvis thing is the worst. All and all I'm doing OK. My condition aside, I'm glad to see that so many members have such strong opinions on what happened. I just had a chance to get on the computer to read your posts. This is defiantly a life changing experience! I wish i could remember exactly what happened but the fact of the matter is that my eyes have opened up to the world a-little more. I do feel like i may have taken life for granted. Taking the sport we have decided to base our lives around ( high performance) I feel we all tend to live life on the edge. After reading all you comments to my original post it definitely puts the whole "havin a few then driving home" into a different perspective. You guys are wright, It was wrong on my part to even have a few and decide to drive. I'm not going to pour my life story out here but i would like to thank everyone for your words and opinions, It has definitely made a huge impact on my life. Also, my family and I would like to thank all of you who have been supporting my recovery. It really means alot to all of us! I still say there is no other club or group of people like Motown Muscle!

Once again, Thank you all!!!

Dave

I know I have no place to say anything (I street race) but I hate reading about someone going before their time to something like that. I wish you nothing but the best from here on out

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityNova572 View Post
    Dave we are not pissed at you man we just care abot one another like a family. even though i have not meet you or alot of people on this site you guys are like my family and i would hate to see one of my family member pass away....

As long as you learn from this thats all that we (Motown) can ask for.

Damn i am almost tearing up just thinking about what COULD have happend.
    Hey man don't worry, I'm coming along. I'm just glad i got this club/group to come back to!

Glad to see you've learned from the experience, and that you're healing well
    Tyler
    2003 WW Evolution 8

Good to see that you're up and on a good recovery!

~Alex

Wow thats some bad shit there but the good news is you pretty much walked away from that cause thats bad.. but glad your ok...

Mr. Hair Gel Overgeller Crazzy_Al's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityNova572 View Post
    Dave we are not pissed at you man we just care abot one another like a family...
    Please speak for yourself.

I am however glad to hear that this accident has opened his eyes and that he's going to make some serious changes in his life. I hope he follows through with them.
    Alberto
    Built Ford Tough

Not sure how anyone in this thread can be mad at you if you were driving drunk when they themselves have admitted to doing the same. Kind of a double standard if you ask me. Anyways, hope you leanred a valuable lesson from this and move on and do something with the life you are very lucky to have.

Thread Information