Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The 86 build-up

lol, it doesnt even LOOK like one.

Ooooo Back to school back to school I'm so cool

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86 View Post
    lol, it doesnt even LOOK like one.

0k 0k you caught me so its a 331... Its got stock heads too. DOOE castings.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

lol, ok Ill play dumb...... man thats a bad ass 302!

lol, ok Ill play dumb...... man thats a bad ass 302!

lol, I know every moron can tell its 460 who am I kidding by saying its a 302.

I think where most of you have your problems with all of this, is the fact that you really don't fully understand the internal workings and dynamics of the common combustion engine. There is no magic tune up, and motors are stupid. The only time a motor will complain is when something is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by igotaneed4speed View Post
    lol, I know every moron can tell its 460 who am I kidding by saying its a 302.
    derrick coors light?

Quote Originally Posted by fogged10 View Post
    derrick coors light?

Coors Light is the best..

did you get that last pm about the bell? You should have it middle of next week its supposed to go out monday. I probly could have gotten a used one alot faster, but I didn't think it was really fair to you to gamble on a used one. Hopefully they actually send it out monday like the guy said, once again if you wish to verify Eric is the salesman I delt with he knows my name and the account details off the top of his head form me calling so much to see what the hol dup was...
    Last edited by igotaneed4speed; 10-14-2007 at 07:14 PM.

man that car came with some sweet rims.......

FUCK GIRDLES, FUCK FORD MOTORSPORTS OIL PANS, FUCK MELLING OIL PUMPS, AND FUCK GIRDLES ONE MORE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT TROUBLE I'M GOING THRU CUZ OF IT.

Why are you running a girlde on a 351w anyways? Ive seen enough tests and results that show they do very little.

Why are you running a girlde on a 351w anyways? Ive seen enough tests and results that show they do very little.
    It was suggested by the machinest an I've always herd 351 have problems with the mains moving around.

Thread Information