Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: turboimpala Vs. Fadi

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post
    Honestly, Fadi races a lot. So does turboimpala. I know them both personally. This whole Fadi vs. TurboBuick thing was retarded and nothing but jibber jabber back and forth.

I gotta side with Brian on that argument just because 10 car roll, walkie talkies, and all that shit is sort of dumb. I know Brian said he would smoke you by 10 cars or whatever. But I know when he said that, he didn't think it would be from a 70mph roll, 10 cars back, with walkie talkies. That being said, he has a valid reason to say "Fuck that" because it is dumb. 10 car roll race from 70mph? Come on... I never even heard of people giving cars from a roll before, let alone 10.

Besides that, Fadi isn't handed anything to him. Just because he is from an Arabic decent, everyone ASSumes he/parents must own gas stations, or some retarded racist shit and must be rich with oil money. Praise Allah...

Fucking dumb.

With that thought process, that must mean Joe (TwilightBlue) on here must be a drug dealer, and that is how he can afford all his parts on his mustang. Right? Let's follow thru with the stereotypes if you're going to throw them around....

Dumb.

This is a car site, who cares if their parents gave them money and who works on them?

Stick to actual race talk and not RACIAL talk.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by turboimpala View Post
    well im guessing it will never be to your "standards" so im assuming you will never want to race. so keep talking all this bullshit like you are and ill just be out there actually racing.
    You coming down to woodward this weekend ?
    Brian
    87 GN

just a quick question, who actually races in this theard beside me and fadi? Seems like alot of bullshit and no racing to me. i know 1bdtram doesnt, seems like jtc is just 1bdtram's nut swinger, and turbobuick is still waiting for his car.
    I have to arrange my races ahead of time sporto. I work in a little town called Fallujah, and Norht Carolina. I'll be in Michigan in August and I race on street or track (if my car passed inspection). Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM View Post
    I have to arrange my races ahead of time sporto. I work in a little town called Fallujah, and Norht Carolina. I'll be in Michigan in August and I race on street or track (if my car passed inspection). Thanks
    I bet you race every day. Away from bulletts and IED 's !!!!!
    Brian
    87 GN

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by TRBOBUICK View Post
    You coming down to woodward this weekend ?
    if i need to be i can.

Quote Originally Posted by TRBOBUICK View Post
    I bet you race every day. Away from bulletts and IED 's !!!!!
    Sadly enough.

if i need to be i can.
    I still have to get the traction control figured out, but i might be down.
    Brian
    87 GN

BTW I didn't make up anything about FADI. My uncle works with his daddy, and I'm good friends with one of FADIs "friends". He goes around forums posting shit up, starting trouble, bragging about "his" fortunes, and trying to put down the guys that work for everthing they have. I ignored it for a while, he's continues to run his suck.

I see you guys race. Cool. Me too. But unfortunately I don't have the loot for a teleportation machine too put me the USA/Detroit right now.

I will be in the D in August. I've called out FADI, and 1BADAIR.
    Until then, you're right, I'm simply talking junk. But you're a true racer, like Vin Desiel in FAF. You race all the time. Cool. Just understand my situation before talking shit. I talk junk about FADI because I know facts about him, and he makes himself an easy target. So I throw a little knowledge out there. He wont respond to my comments because he won't confront the truth publicly beause he poses on motown muscle to be a self-man Business man whiping his ass with 100 dollar bills. lol. It doesn't to me until he opens his suck and pretends to be someone he's not.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1BDTRAM View Post
    BTW I didn't make up anything about FADI. My uncle works with his daddy, and I'm good friends with one of FADIs "friends". He goes around forums posting shit up, starting trouble, bragging about "his" fortunes, and trying to put down the guys that work for everthing they have. I ignored it for a while, he's continues to run his suck.

I see you guys race. Cool. Me too. But unfortunately I don't have the loot for a teleportation machine too put me the USA/Detroit right now.

I will be in the D in August. I've called out FADI, and 1BADAIR.
    Until then, you're right, I'm simply talking junk. But you're a true racer, like Vin Desiel in FAF. You race all the time. Cool. Just understand my situation before talking shit. I talk junk about FADI because I know facts about him, and he makes himself an easy target. So I throw a little knowledge out there. He wont respond to my comments because he won't confront the truth publicly beause he poses on motown muscle to be a self-man Business man whiping his ass with 100 dollar bills. lol. It doesn't to me until he opens his suck and pretends to be someone he's not.

if you know so much about him then why is half the shit you say incorrect??

im pretty sure your the one that started getting all personal about shit, then you expect him to sit back and take it?

if you know so much about him then why is half the shit you say incorrect??

im pretty sure your the one that started getting all personal about shit, then you expect him to sit back and take it?
    What would be incorrect?
    His dad is a doctor, and not a Gas Station owner. I never said that.
    He lived or still does. I don't know now, in his Parents Basement.

What did I "Make up"????

Thread Information