Thread: Chromoly Tubing

Default Chromoly Tubing

Hey guys, I'm looking for a good source in town for mild Steel and Chromoly Tubing and plate.

Most people, even in town, order from chassisshop.com

Chassisshop gets their steel from a mill in plymouth but unless you order ungodly amounts it will be really expensive. By ungodly I mean don't bother calling them.

Club Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LT1Pat View Post
    Most people, even in town, order from chassisshop.com

Chassisshop gets their steel from a mill in plymouth but unless you order ungodly amounts it will be really expensive. By ungodly I mean don't bother calling them.
    chassis shop get their tube from plymouth tube there isn't a mill here in michigan altho I wish there was!

In the last 2 years tubing has went up over 200% I shop all over the country, I have used the chassis shop before, if you need it in a hury go else where, if you order over $1800 they will ship it for free!

All I can say is good luck! my orders are usually over 1000' at a time of combined sizes, there is a price brake at 100' and 1000' and it's not a real brake it's about 22 to 25 cents a foot on the 1 5/8 and less on the smaller stuff, believe me the stuff is not cheap and shipping cost and fuel sircharge it killing me!
    "You didn't Build it" LMFAO isn't that what Oboma said too?

Thread Information