Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Some old pics.(bored)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al View Post
    Just FYI, Chris HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES re-tints. The only thing that might help your case if that you have a hatch.
    not so much, i'm not looking forward to stripping my car and re-doing it when it's all together
    -Matt Zimmerman-

'98 Turbo Camaro '02 PowerStroke F-2Fiddy '06 YZF-R6

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al View Post
    Just FYI, Chris HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES re-tints. The only thing that might help your case if that you have a hatch.
    lol i dont doubt it. But hey..he did yours..he can do mine. And my tint isnt the crap tint your car had on it. Chris originally did it to begin with. We'll see what he says.
    -Cory
    *MPH Whats Your Limit?*
    1999 Turbo Trans Am WS6
    Rear mount retired

2015 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Z71 6.6 Diesel
    2010 Corvette Z06

Racing to some people equals 10% racing....90% trash talking.

crap tint? did i miss something?

btw my car > everyone's in this thread
    Jon
    URDONE4 Racing
    Stock 93' notch
    14' 300s - DD

Quote Originally Posted by 99TransAmWs6 View Post
    lol. Send me that vid.. The 6-spd was just a waste..the thing wouldnt hook till the middle of 3rd gear.
    6 speed FTW
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Looks great, but black tint will make it look even better! I dig the stripes too.
    1999 Z28. A4. Magnaflow catback and a lid. 60k miles.

I'll grab a lane next yr. I hear you like to talk shit about the PH boys?! Wanna grab a lane?

P.S.--The car looks damn good!!!
    Last edited by allthrottle; 12-14-2008 at 08:36 PM.
    Don't let folks tell you it can't be done.
    93' GT 347ci with some boost!

Quote Originally Posted by allthrottle View Post
    I'll grab a lane next yr. I hear you like to talk shit about the PH boys?! Wanna grab a lane?

P.S.--The car looks damn good!!!
    i dont care what you hear. I can guarantee where you heard it from. Funny to see how that ended up. I dont need to talk about it..i'll talk it to your face. Matter fact..we did...a few times this year. I was there last year when you "claimed" to beat gibbys car as well. Remember when that blue cobra (gsxr brians) car came? Was there for that to. So you and your boy josh can keep listening to your tainted source (still funny how that worked out lol) Hasnt jonny already called you out for next year? We'll see how much i win from that race. i will say this...im not wasting my time/money/gas driving out there to race...just to hear some bs excuse. the "PH boys" can make the trip to our turf.

PS. Thanks! ahahah
    Last edited by 99TransAmWs6; 12-14-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    -Cory
    *MPH Whats Your Limit?*
    1999 Turbo Trans Am WS6
    Rear mount retired

2015 Silverado 2500HD LTZ Z71 6.6 Diesel
    2010 Corvette Z06

Racing to some people equals 10% racing....90% trash talking.

Mr. Hair Gel Overgeller Crazzy_Al's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SS4Matt View Post
    not so much, i'm not looking forward to stripping my car and re-doing it when it's all together
    There are a couple spots on my car Chris wants to redo. I'm waiting till he slows down and the weather gets warmer. He's not happy.

lol i dont doubt it. But hey..he did yours..he can do mine. And my tint isnt the crap tint your car had on it. Chris originally did it to begin with. We'll see what he says.
    My car is kind of what pushed him over the edge. He really would prefer to now not do any more retints.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcstrat View Post
    crap tint? did i miss something?

btw my car > everyone's in this thread
    The tint that was on my car when I bought it was low quality tint and not put on well. It was a process to get it all off and retint it.
    Alberto
    Built Ford Tough

i dont care what you hear. I can guarantee where you heard it from. Funny to see how that ended up. I dont need to talk about it..i'll talk it to your face. Matter fact..we did...a few times this year. I was there last year when you "claimed" to beat gibbys car as well. Remember when that blue cobra (gsxr brians) car came? Was there for that to. So you and your boy josh can keep listening to your tainted source (still funny how that worked out lol) Hasnt jonny already called you out for next year? We'll see how much i win from that race. i will say this...im not wasting my time/money/gas driving out there to race...just to hear some bs excuse. the "PH boys" can make the trip to our turf.

PS. Thanks! ahahah
    bla bla bla....always hiding behind someone's car! Yea, you were in our face...and what did you do?! NOTHING!

Enough of that though, done and over with.... I will make the trip down there to run your car...Where at & how much?
    Last edited by allthrottle; 12-14-2008 at 10:53 PM.
    Don't let folks tell you it can't be done.
    93' GT 347ci with some boost!

PS. Thanks! ahahah
    wow!

Thread Information