Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: My new toy

Quote Originally Posted by jordanbmx View Post
    ill talk to my boy zack hes got a banshee with a 421 i think is what it is but idk if its done yet if it is im sure he'll bedown to race
    I'm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper302 View Post
    You should see the text I got. Like they did something "we beat a $8000 quad with our $1000 one"

Running on C16 strapped on the front and rear. My shit has one thing done to it LMAO and he beat me by a quad maybe one and a half and I did a 60ft wheelie.

Deweys banshee would FUCK that thing up and they know it. Fucking scared. They wouldn't even give Mike a race.
    tell them to run again tomorrow with chris riding like they said....yea if dewey dont wreck the damn thing haha..

You should see the text I got. Like they did something "we beat a $8000 quad with our $1000 one"

Running on C16 strapped on the front and rear. My shit has one thing done to it LMAO and he beat me by a quad maybe one and a half and I did a 60ft wheelie.

Deweys banshee would FUCK that thing up and they know it. Fucking scared. They wouldn't even give Mike a race.
    why dont you knock it down a couple teeth in the front if your just gunna drag race it the sprocket is less then $20 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by Teef racing View Post
    tell them to run again tomorrow with chris riding like they said....yea if dewey dont wreck the damn thing haha..
    Should have seen him after you left. He don't lift for shit. Fuck that, it looks scary watching from behind.

I got stuff I have to do for work tomorrow and they said next weekend. I'm going to bed.

why dont you knock it down a couple teeth in the front if your just gunna drag race it the sprocket is less then $20 bucks
    I'm not just going to drag race it. I would rather ride it on some trails, that's what I got it for.

And it wheelies all the time like it is now, my buddies has a different sprocket up front and its even worse.

all it will do is lift up...already does it now...

I'm not just going to drag race it. I would rather ride it on some trials, that's what I got it for.

And it wheelies all the time like it is now, my buddies has a different sprocket up front and its even worse.
    get your big ol' ass up on the tank it wont wheelie anymore! lol actually i shouldnt say that my uncles got a 98 cr 250 ex racebike and in 4th gear with me on the tank it wheelies lol

Quote Originally Posted by Teef racing View Post
    all it will do is lift up...already does it now...
    rev it up higher and get the tires spinnin??

get your big ol' ass up on the tank it wont wheelie anymore! lol actually i shouldnt say that my uncles got a 98 cr 250 ex racebike and in 4th gear with me on the tank it wheelies lol
    i tried that and when it hits second gear it still lifts me up....

I had my knees up almost touching the front tires I was so far forward. Didn't matter it came right up and stayed there from 2nd to 4th gear.

Thread Information