Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Termin8orFox Vs FADI Twin Turbo Lambo 50-140ish roll races

Quote Originally Posted by Termin8orFox View Post
    FADI, I will most likely be at NO ET saturday with the car if you want to get drug! Oh wait, I almost forgot, you only RICER RACE......

Rudy

Not to defend roll racing, but that's what his cars race is. You came out to race him. He didn't come to the drag strip looking for you.

If I didn't have plans later in the night, I'd bring my car out and we could race hot dog wrappers.
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

FADI, I will most likely be at NO ET saturday with the car if you want to get drug! Oh wait, I almost forgot, you only RICER RACE......

Rudy
    Are you gonna bring that slug out and race it?!

Quote Originally Posted by webleedorange619 View Post
    Are you gonna bring that slug out and race it?!
    Ross, I think I am gonna........!

And Trunk, I am just saying. I went up there and raced his race, now he can come race mine

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Forum Member

Rudy
    You know Rudy, I deviated away from this thread and just wanted to let it go, but you seem to keep on adding fuel to the fire despite the fact that you keep on mention that you "could care less" when you really do care. Let me tell you a few things.

First of all, and like 91trunk said, YOU were the one that wanted to race me. YOU were the one that asked Ross to set up the race KNOWING that it will be a roll race only. I was the one that merely accepted the challenge. Even your own boy Ross will tell you this. Ross, step up and say something. Knowing that, no, I am not racing from a dig because I never had that intention and that has always been clear.

Second of all, from a roll racing aspect, your car is not up to par with mine. Yes, that's right, NOT UP TO PAR. The only race you actually won while my car was moving forward without missing a shift is the 4th race. And you know what is sad BUT TRUE? The only reason you won that race is because you jumped me like no other. Don't believe me? THE VIDEO DOESN'T LIE. WATCH IT.

In conclusion, it was evident from those races that your car has nothing on my car. I will be more than happy to spank that ass as many times as you let me and I will invite every MM member to be there to witness my car ass raping yours AGAIN. Just name the date and time and I will be there.

Once you are up for the challenge, send me a PM. Otherwsie, don't expect a reply from me again. I have made my points clear.

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    You know Rudy, I deviated away from this thread and just wanted to let it go, but you seem to keep on adding fuel to the fire despite the fact that you keep on mention that you "could care less" when you really do care. Let me tell you a few things.

First of all, and like 91trunk said, YOU were the one that wanted to race me. YOU were the one that asked Ross to set up the race KNOWING that it will be a roll race only. I was the one that merely accepted the challenge. Even your own boy Ross will tell you this. Ross, step up and say something. Knowing that, no, I am not racing from a dig because I never had that intention and that has always been clear.

Second of all, from a roll racing aspect, your car is not up to par with mine. Yes, that's right, NOT UP TO PAR. The only race you actually won while my car was moving forward without missing a shift is the 4th race. And you know what is sad BUT TRUE? The only reason you won that race is because you jumped me like no other. Don't believe me? THE VIDEO DOESN'T LIE. WATCH IT.

In conclusion, it was evident from those races that your car has nothing on my car. I will be more than happy to spank that ass as many times as you let me and I will invite every MM member to be there to witness my car ass raping yours AGAIN. Just name the date and time and I will be there.

Once you are up for the challenge, send me a PM. Otherwsie, don't expect a reply from me again. I have made my points clear.
    I watched the vid's also. You came up from behind him on two of the races for a running start. WTF I bet Rudy would come back out if he could start from two cars back floor it then honk 2.5 times.

You are tight, my car isnt up to par for roll racing and that is not what it is built for. Yes, ross set it up, Yes, I came to you. You just cant deal with the fact that you got beat by me even ONCE.

AND FOR THE 10,000TH TIME. You continue to bitch and say I "jumped" you. I even asked you about this after we raced and You said I didnt, and it was all good. YOU said go on 2.5 honks, so thats what I did. Yes, your car is fast as hell, yes is is a highway monster capable of doing shit mine is definitley not. But if you started at the same time as me, going the same speed, without dropping back to spool and give yourself a big fucking advantage, I, yes I would have probably won every single time...... So please, PLEASE stop fucking crying and saying I jumped. You just cant deal with the fact you got beat by a rattle trap twin-screw MUSTANG. WTF do you think would happen if I had twin turbos on my car? You wouldnt have a fucking chance. Just fucking get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will gladly come back and race your race again, AFTER you race mine, and IF you actually start at the SAME DAMN TIME. But then agian, it will just turn into a fucking FADI special, also known as an excuse fest..........

Rudy
    An ounce of LEAD is worth a pound of GOLD when the shit hits the fan......

Instead of picking on a Mustang from a roll that has big tires and is set up for 1/4 mile racing. Why don't we meet half way and you can race the Fbody I mentioned for some cash. It just has a little F1 on it...how quick could it be.

Or you can race my car from a dig, you have 200+whp on me.

Quote Originally Posted by 99slverZ View Post
    Instead of picking on a Mustang from a roll that has big tires and is set up for 1/4 mile racing. Why don't we meet half way and you can race the Fbody I mentioned for some cash. It just has a little F1 on it...how quick could it be.

FADI wouldnt be scared of an F-body with an F1 on it. Would he?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 99slverZ View Post

I will reply to you.

I already told you I will be more than happy to run that Fbody. Are you purposely being an ass by stating to run for cash? Or are you trying to show off in front of your MM buddies? YOU KNOW I DONT RACE FOR money!! Why would you suggest it?

Bring that Fbody out, I will meet you half way, and we will race for fun. I am ready now just like I was ready a few weeks ago on xceed.

Thumbs down

I will reply to you.

I already told you I will be more than happy to run that Fbody. Are you purposely being an ass by stating to run for cash? Or are you trying to show off in front of your MM buddies? YOU KNOW I DONT RACE FOR money!! Why would you suggest it?

Bring that Fbody out, I will meet you half way, and we will race for fun. I am ready now just like I was ready a few weeks ago on xceed.
    I can't wait for that race so we can have another 20 pages of fighting. Roll races where the person drops back and then gets the jump will always end in a fight.

Thread Information