Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Looks sweet, right?

They are not awful but the stock wheels look a LOT better, those wheels are kind of made for mustangs imo.
    www.facebook.com/PaysoProductions Like US!!
    You Have Never Seen Racing Like This...
    Thanks to my sponsors
    TeamZ Motorsports
    Varsity Ford
    Fullthrottlespeed
    Motown Muscle
    Diamond Pistons
    Diamond Fabrication

I'd f with people and put some 17x10.5s in the back.
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

Mr. Hair Gel Overgeller Crazzy_Al's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2B8 View Post
    I can't wait to see how the car will look with the red wheels. Ever since I ready that you were doing them that color I try to keep picturing how it will look in my head. I think it will look awesome. All the cars i've seen you own have all been tastefully done and i'm sure the color change will set the GXP off real nice. Will you be keeping the calipers red as well?
    The calipers will stay red.
    Quote Originally Posted by wikdsvt View Post
    I thought it was broker or bankr or something.
    Used to be BANK3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT32VDOHC View Post
    I don't think it looks bad at all. Bullit wheels look good on everything since they are so close to the American Racing wheels. There is a superchardged Buick Regal running around the Groesbeck area all the time sitting on the 05+ Bullit wheels.
    What color? There is a FWD Regal at my gym with Bullitt wheels similar to the ones on my car. It's white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quick86 View Post
    If your wheels come back red - we're signing you up to go on the next season of Jersey Shore...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
    I'd f with people and put some 17x10.5s in the back.
    These 17x8's with 255-45's on them already rub in back if I am not driving VERY carefully.
    Alberto
    Built Ford Tough

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    You know people are saying "What a ricer" for putting those wheels on
    By the way, one of the guys drying my car at the car wash yesterday said something along the lines of "this guy's got Mustang wheels on a Grand Prix..............exhaust on it to make it sound like a V8." I heard him through my closed windows as I had the radio off. I wasn't about to waste my time educating the know-nothing clown about powdercoat, GXP, blah blah blah.
    Alberto
    Built Ford Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al View Post
    By the way, one of the guys drying my car at the car wash yesterday said something along the lines of "this guy's got Mustang wheels on a Grand Prix..............exhaust on it to make it sound like a V8." I heard him through my closed windows as I had the radio off. I wasn't about to waste my time educating the know-nothing clown about powdercoat, GXP, blah blah blah.
    Instead he called you a douche bag as you drove off. I'm sure he is telling all his friends about the Eye-tail-yen clown driving the Grand Prix with Mustang wheels
    If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by 91trunk View Post
    Instead he called you a douche bag as you drove off. I'm sure he is telling all his friends about the Eye-tail-yen clown driving the Grand Prix with Mustang wheels
    No way he could know I was "Eye-Tail-Yen." Plus, I'm sure him and the rest of his minimum wage buddies are talkin' all kinds of shit. Good for them, they gotta have something to joke and talk about to help them through their long days of drying cars, flipping burgers, bagging groceries, etc.
    Alberto
    Built Ford Tough

Thread Information