Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: here's how to take care of a racist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slideways View Post
    If I ran around knocking people out everytime I heard someone calling a person a cracker or a honeky I'da been a busy person back in high school. The guy was wrong for saying some shit like that no doubt, But its easy to lay someone out with a blindside punch.
    x's 2

Face to face knock out is real... i'm pretty sure i can knock mike tyson out when he's not expecting it.
    KFP Racing

Quote Originally Posted by slideways View Post
    If I ran around knocking people out everytime I heard someone calling a person a cracker or a honeky I'da been a busy person back in high school. The guy was wrong for saying some shit like that no doubt, But its easy to lay someone out with a blindside punch.
    The guy was in a hospital gown, I don't think he was all there. And #2 if ur gonna go around spitting out racial slurrs and calling people racists names you'd think one would have enough sense to watch his back. #3 I really don't think the guy deserved the priviledge of an announcement of his soon to be knock out punch to the face. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by want2bfast View Post
    The guy was in a hospital gown, I don't think he was all there. And #2 if ur gonna go around spitting out racial slurrs and calling people racists names you'd think one would have enough sense to watch his back. #3 I really don't think the guy deserved the priviledge of an announcement of his soon to be knock out punch to the face. Just my opinion.

I think they are both garbage. Hitting someone that isnt even talking to you is a bitch move, and pretty much just gave the big mouth more reason to spout off the shit he was already spouting.

Pussies sucker punch people, just like pussies that need to have 3, 4, 12 friends help them jump one guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    I think they are both garbage. Hitting someone that isnt even talking to you is a bitch move, and pretty much just gave the big mouth more reason to spout off the shit he was already spouting.

Pussies sucker punch people, just like pussies that need to have 3, 4, 12 friends help them jump one guy.
    You know what guy, this kinda of thing goes both ways. Hell but even more so back in the day. Hell black people were jumped,killed ,hung by groups of white people so you know they were all pussies.

gonna have the baddest small block NOS car

You know what guy, this kinda of thing goes both ways. Hell but even more so back in the day. Hell black people were jumped,killed ,hung by groups of white people so you know they were all pussies.
    yea and so were Jews more so worse off
    oh and not lets forget this one that nobody seems to remember
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

so don't start saying it goes both ways .cuz it dont
    if the dude that the guy was trash talking to had such a big problem with it
    then he should have squared off with him to settle it . not some guy in a robe or even a fucking bikini
    a sucker punch is a bitch move white black brown yellow
    could have been a china man still a bitch move

You know what guy, you just made no sense
    Are you saying this guy and others like him are pussies, or are you saying that the white people back in the day were not pussies? Blindsiding someone or a group jumping someone are pussy activities no matter what color you are.

This seems to have struck a nerve with you, are you a blindside guy, or a group jumping kind of guy?

Quote Originally Posted by 2094you View Post
    could have been a china man still a bitch move
    But can the chinaman shine shoes?

gonna have the baddest small block NOS car

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage View Post
    But can the chinaman shine shoes?
    lol i was waiting for someone to pick up on that

and yes , yes he can

I never said the blind side wasn't a bitch move, I'm just saying I think the guy deserved it. And I'm done with it. Its my opinion and nobody will change it.

Thread Information