Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo Camaro (Gold Rush) vs Twin Turbo Gallardo(Fadi)!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by LTLHOMER View Post
    Your motor must be getting tired then because Leo's stock bottom end car went by you like you were standing still. And going from a roll is far from optimal for his car so you had every advantage including leaving a second early and still got smoked.

And maybe you missed it, but I lined up with a mid 7-second outlaw 10.5 car at the last NOET. And I always drive my car on and off the trailer which is tough to do if it's "broken" every time like you claim. Nevermind the dozens and dozens of videos on my youtube that show it running just fine with the exception of overpowering the track here and there. Maybe you should show up at the track before talking about what happened at it? I've raced the car almost every other weekend since the track opened. And I'm not sure how I made the car slower than it was before being that this car had never been raced prior to me buying it. Maybe you have the wrong information and think I bought Filipowski's entire car but unfortunately for me, he still has it and it's not even the same body style as mine. lol
    Way to take a proven 7 sec motor and go 10 mph slower in it and over a half of second slower et. Thats embarrassing. But keep trying, maybe one day you will get that motor to run as good as it used to in your pile.

Quote Originally Posted by FADI View Post
    Way to take a proven 7 sec motor and go 10 mph slower in it and over a half of second slower et. Thats embarrassing. But keep trying, maybe one day you will get that motor to run as good as it used to in your pile.
    By 10 mph slower do you really mean 40 mph faster than your car?

The idea is to keep trying. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who takes any combo and makes it run its best in only a handful of trips to the track. I know Jim had that motor several years before getting everything ironed out and getting it to go in the 7's. And even with his new combo now which is much faster (has been mid 7's at nearly 200) he still has to work out bugs when anything is changed. At the May Sat Shootout he only went mid 8's at 173 mph and last Saturday he was back in the 7's as #1 qualifier. And he's a professional. I'm just a hack but I will smoke you without breaking a sweat.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Forum Member

By 10 mph slower do you really mean 40 mph faster than your car?

The idea is to keep trying. You'd be hard-pressed to find someone who takes any combo and makes it run its best in only a handful of trips to the track. I know Jim had that motor several years before getting everything ironed out and getting it to go in the 7's. And even with his new combo now which is much faster (has been mid 7's at nearly 200) he still has to work out bugs when anything is changed. At the May Sat Shootout he only went mid 8's at 173 mph and last Saturday he was back in the 7's as #1 qualifier. And he's a professional. I'm just a hack but I will smoke you without breaking a sweat.
    40 mph faster? I've never been to the track, so iam not sure. But I doubt the difference is 40 mph. But if it were, that doesn't change the fact that you are a panzy who took a 7 sec race motor and put in a much slower can.

And as far as you smoking me, there isn't much to brag about there but I know you must reiterate it to yourself over and over again to feel better about yours loser self. Your full out race car may outrun a every day driven, stock motored, limited production, exotic car. Oh how that makes me want a car like yours so bad....NOT. ha.

40 mph faster? I've never been to the track, so iam not sure. But I doubt the difference is 40 mph. But if it were, that doesn't change the fact that you are a panzy who took a 7 sec race motor and put in a much slower can.

And as far as you smoking me, there isn't much to brag about there but I know you must reiterate it to yourself over and over again to feel better about yours loser self. Your full out race car may outrun a every day driven, stock motored, limited production, exotic car. Oh how that makes me want a car like yours so bad....NOT. ha.
    Is the definition of "panzy" someone who buys a good motor and puts it in another car? Interesting.

I guess the definition of the "fool" must be someone who buys a seven year old Lamborghini, dumps a ton of money into it, and still can't beat a POS trailer trash on wheels car that is owned/driven by a panzy. I think I'd rather be a panzy.

I do like the every day driven crap too. From what I hear people are forced to break out their umbrellas from your shower of tears when someone asks you to drive a few miles from your house to race because you say "race gas is expensive." I guess $5/gallon race gas for a daily driver is a lot of money for people with twin-turbo Lamborghinis? Or maybe just for you.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    Not even close.. It's not as fast as people think. I drive it everywhere.. and i have it out every weekend. Being realistic no low 9 high 8 car would last.
    It sure stayed next to lid pretty good on his pass and I know what number he ran.

'94 Mustang GT-Turbo- SOLD
    '96 Cobra- Procharged
    '99 Z28- 501rwhp N/A
    2011 Impala

Forum Member

Is the definition of "panzy" someone who buys a good motor and puts it in another car? Interesting.

I guess the definition of the "fool" must be someone who buys a seven year old Lamborghini, dumps a ton of money into it, and still can't beat a POS trailer trash on wheels car that is owned/driven by a panzy. I think I'd rather be a panzy.

I do like the every day driven crap too. From what I hear people are forced to break out their umbrellas from your shower of tears when someone asks you to drive a few miles from your house to race because you Isay "race gas is expensive." I guess $5/gallon race gas for a daily driver is a lot of money for people with twin-turbo Lamborghinis? Or maybe just for you.
    I guess ill stick to being a fool with an old TT exotic that I daily drive and race all the time and you can stick to being a panzy with a, what you have been calling, a trailer trash on wheels.

As far as race gas, first of all, my race gas is about $12/gallon. Second of all, I drive and race my car more than you ever had, and i have driven my car to more places and more gatherings/events than you could ever with your car before it falling apart like it usually does, and some of the people on here have seen me out and about constantly and can vouch for how much i drive my car.

I drive and race my car all the time, unlike you who is best at talking shit on the forums, bragging to xceed speed forum members how fast your car is, and constantly trying to figure out how to get your car to run as it should. I guess when the highlight of your life is your Camaro, I just might understand.

Once again, good race Leo. Your car moves out. I had fun.

You say he sits and talks shit on the forums. What about how you completely dodging the comment in regards to the airport rental? You said and I quote:

Did I or did I not say I will run Sean's car at an airport if it was paid for? YES, I did! Want me dig it up from xceed?
    Did I or did I not say that I would NEVER pay anyone to race because that is down right silly?? Yes, I did! Want me to dig it up from xceed?

Please, just STFU, you are almost acting as big of a bitch as Turbo BITCH, but you are not there just yet...
    Which was followed by your boy Adam

I said i would cover his fee so whats the problem???? remember eric???? I will pay for his and my spot!!!
    Which was followed by and ignored when I said:

LoL, exactly my point. Thank you Adam.

Like I said, he's covering your fee Fadi. Now what? A kid who drives an Audi is covering the racing fee for a grown man that drives a lambo. What now?
    Not to mention you pretending you didn't have a 60-130 time when asked for one to compare to LTLHomer's numbers. Someone found your numbers on the lambo forums for you.

Point being, shouldn't be talking that kind of shit just because he won't take his car on some highway up in grand blanc in the middle of the night and you won't meet him at a legal drag strip or legal airport rental (that's being paid for you).

Not to mention, talking all this shit because his car doesn't run the best of what the previous owner did with the bottom half of the motor in only a handful of trips to the track for data and testing?

Come on...

That's like asking why your car isn't faster then other Doug L. built lambos just because it's the same bottom end as the others. Disregard the top part of the motor, turbos, fuel system, suspension setup and chassis and how much seat time you had in the first 10-15 runs.
    Last edited by 91Bird305; 06-28-2010 at 06:59 PM.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

I guess ill stick to being a fool with an old TT exotic that I daily drive and race all the time and you can stick to being a panzy with a, what you have been calling, a trailer trash on wheels.

As far as race gas, first of all, my race gas is about $12/gallon. Second of all, I drive and race my car more than you ever had, and i have driven my car to more places and more gatherings/events than you could ever with your car before it falling apart like it usually does, and some of the people on here have seen me out and about constantly and can vouch for how much i drive my car.

I drive and race my car all the time, unlike you who is best at talking shit on the forums, bragging to xceed speed forum members how fast your car is, and constantly trying to figure out how to get your car to run as it should. I guess when the highlight of your life is your Camaro, I just might understand.

Once again, good race Leo. Your car moves out. I had fun.
    So from what you just wrote, your life clearly revolves around your car but then you say the highlight of my life is my Camaro. I can barely find time to race it once every other week so I'm glad I don't need to go to a bunch of gatherings to listen to a bunch of kids stroking my ego in order to feel adequate.
    '00 Camaro
    PBMF > *

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305 View Post

You say he sits and talks shit on the forums. What about how you completely dodging the comment in regards to the airport rental? You said and I quote:

Which was followed by your boy Adam

Which was followed by and ignored when I said:

Not to mention you pretending you didn't have a 60-130 time when asked for one to compare to LTLHomer's numbers. Someone found your numbers on the lambo forums for you.

Point being, shouldn't be talking that kind of shit just because he won't take his car on some highway up in grand blanc in the middle of the night and you won't meet him at a legal drag strip or legal airport rental (that's being paid for you).

Not to mention, talking all this shit because his car doesn't run the best of what the previous owner did with the bottom half of the motor in only a handful of trips to the track for data and testing?

Come on...

That's like asking why your car isn't faster then other Doug L. built lambos just because it's the same bottom end as the others. Disregard the top part of the motor, turbos, fuel system, suspension setup and chassis and how much seat time you had in the first 10-15 runs.
    SHOW me where I was asked if I ever ran my car 60-130 and I said "NO, I never ran my car 60-130". Show me!! I am waiting.......

Regarding the airport, if you really think that Adam will pay anything over $.50, then you have something coming. You never believed what Adam sais before, why now? Oh I know why, to stir the pot like you and your boyfriend ALWAYS do! I suggest concentrating on getting your car to go faster than 12s vs. always trying to set up races that don't involve your own car.

SHOW me where I was asked if I ever ran my car 60-130 and I said "NO, I never ran my car 60-130". Show me!! I am waiting.......

Regarding the airport, if you really think that Adam will pay anything over $.50, then you have something coming. You never believed what Adam sais before, why now? Oh I know why, to stir the pot like you and your boyfriend ALWAYS do! I suggest concentrating on getting your car to go faster than 12s vs. always trying to set up races that don't involve your own car.
    Right here?

http://xceedspeed.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=400
    http://www.lambopower.com/forum/inde...dpost&p=625505

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi
    Hey guys,

Just got back from making a few 60-130 runs.

75*, 80% humidity, little under half tank of gas, and 10 lbs. of boost. This VBOX stuff reminds me of the drag strip. The more you do it, the better you are going to get at it. So, here are the cliff notes..

Run 1: First time ever with this VBOX thing and the TT setup. Car spins in 2nd gear and I short shift into 3rd because I don't want to crash the car. Shift into 4th and I see a 6.6 60-130. "Poor Allan", I quickly thought to myself...lol.gif

Run 2: I feather the throttle a little so I don't spin and shift closer to redline (but not completely), shift into 4th, and I see a 6.4. Now I am thinking to myself this is a 6.2 sec car.

I let the car cool down for an hour..

Run 3: Get on it and spin the tires. Ahh hell with it, lets just keep on going. I WAY short shift (maybe not even 7K rpms, or right at 7K) and I see a 6.4 again.

I call it a day after that.

Conclusion? Spinning the tires and short shifting the car, it still went 6.4. Get rid of my bald ass tires that don't hook up (15K miles, stock tires still), give me 50* weather, and this car MIGHT be a 5.9 sec car. But, that is only hypothetical so who knows, and who cares!!

This can all be verified by Aaron as soon as he receives the data.

Heyyyy Allan................ My 8====D in your sig, please lol.gif

As far as Adam goes, he's your boy. If he's saying he will, don't you believe him? Or do you think he's a liar? If my friends said they would cover me on something, I wouldn't assume they wouldn't. Unless those are the kind of people you surround yourself with.

I do setup races with my car. I made a thread in the grudge match section on motown last year and got some fun races out of it and got a more over at xceed.

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/showt...ome&highlight=

And don't tell everyone my car runs 12's! I'll be in trouble!
    Last edited by 91Bird305; 06-28-2010 at 08:15 PM.
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Thread Information