Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Turbo Camaro (Gold Rush) vs Twin Turbo Gallardo(Fadi)!

Quote Originally Posted by 315plus View Post
    Gawkin? Looked like a Cobra to me, might have seen a couple before. Did you guys make a pass? No et is not a car show
    yes we did( even went the wed after to make more test passes) and you are very correct. it deff not a car show ... tho it seems alot of people do think its a show ... see cars back off the trailers and park . couple hrs later .. back on the trailer ... saw alot of that this year .. saw alot of empty lanes with the pit area full of cars . perhaps you should make that a sticky for the rest of the crowd to see.

and why are you typing to me like you took offense?

for the record ... stopping a large group and making them all stare as you drive by . its gawkin do0d . every person on the entrance side of the pits did the same thing so at least youll have a " hey man i was just lookin not gawkin" support group.

its only 400 h.p and runs 12's . why you sweatin it?

Quote Originally Posted by hooray for farva View Post
    yes we did( even went the wed after to make more test passes) and you are very correct. it deff not a car show ... tho it seems alot of people do think its a show ... see cars back off the trailers and park . couple hrs later .. back on the trailer ... saw alot of that this year .. saw alot of empty lanes with the pit area full of cars . perhaps you should make that a sticky for the rest of the crowd to see.

for the record ... stopping a large group and making them all stare as you drive by . its gawkin do0d . every person on the entrance side of the pits did the same thing so at least youll have a " hey man i was just lookin not gawkin" support group.

lol its one thing for someone to say "i saw u pull in that car was lookin real good" but to tell people that they were gawkin is pretty gay.. if you knew leo a little better the last thing he could care about is a mustang, well unless it has an lsx in it

Trust, no one is sweatin that car. i think the last time we spoke, we were suppose to race and throw some change on it... looking like you bit off a tad more than you can chew.

Quote Originally Posted by pietell90 View Post
    lol its one thing for someone to say "i saw u pull in that car was lookin real good" but to tell people that they were gawkin is pretty gay.. if you knew leo a little better the last thing he could care about is a mustang, well unless it has an lsx in it
    Well said, lol.
    KFP Racing

serously .... lol . and leo ... no change was discussed... the whole point of gettin with you is a your car is clean simple fast and it works well . being new to the turbo car bit just lookin for hints tips and pointers from a guy with a damn good example. ..

we talked about test hits to fill empty lanes .. shits and giggles stuff.

and im sorry gawk rufflesd so many feathers ...damnyou guys are serious . lol .

serously .... lol . and leo ... no change was discussed... the whole point of gettin with you is a your car is clean simple fast and it works well . being new to the turbo car bit just lookin for hints tips and pointers from a guy with a damn good example. ..

On ww, we spoke of small change if you don't remember... i do, in front of caribou, and i said yeah as long as i get a glance of the car and it's not in an enclosed trailer or something. And thank you, my car runs alright.. nothing spectacular. Like i said, i didn't know that was the Cobra, i figured you would've come up to us if it was because simply i don't know the car. I always give tips and pointers as much as i can, but i have to know the car.. lol
    KFP Racing

wwow i totally am blanked out on the ww bit ..... caribou is where i chill alright ... i been out 1 time this year with zack. ive shyd away eversince selling my car early this year. im 6'5" and like 350 . the one time i remember meeting you face to face was last year aug or sept no.e.t i was with jason (detroitstyledragger) . and i snuck my lil red 442 in the corner of your pit area for a couple mins...

i just dont remember ... to be real honest i would never without express permission lock a race especially for money on a car i dont own .. you had to been talkin to jordan or ben . both his brothers . as a matter of fact jordan came to us and said something about you were interested . then i began talking to you throo pm's.

sorry for the book man but im just going throo my remeber files and maybe itll jive with yours. sry for the confusion .
    Last edited by hooray for farva; 07-31-2010 at 01:42 PM.

wwow i totally am blanked out on the ww bit ..... caribou is where i chill alright ... i been out 1 time this year with zack. ive shyd away eversince selling my car early this year. im 6'5" and like 350 . the one time i remember meeting you face to face was last year aug or sept no.e.t i was with jason (detroitstyledragger) . and i snuck my lil red 442 in the corner of your pit area for a couple mins...

i just dont remember ... to be real honest i would never without express permission lock a race especially for money on a car i dont own .. you had to been talkin to jordan or ben . both his brothers . as a matter of fact jordan came to us and said something about you were interested . then i began talking to you throo pm's.

sorry for the book man but im just going throo my remeber files and maybe itll jive with yours. sry for the confusion .
    Ohh, yeah must be the wrong guy. Someone at caribou asked me to race, this was the beginning of this year.. and the guy had glasses, definitely not 6'5 350.. lol more like 5'11 160. Hmmm, my fault... guess i'm thinking of someone else. I'm very confused, definitely a huge debacle here.. lol
    KFP Racing

no worries ...... but we did go over making test hits against the lsx fox. got a couple wrinkles left to irom out in the slobra . were tuned to 13-14. but we wanna see how far our combo goes on 10 lbs. with t/brake launches. and considering its got 1 full pass soft launchin it . it ran nearly a second better than expected. so were abit optomistic about the next few passes showing us somemore

Not sweatin and you mentioned it in another thread too, somethin about broken necks? Like we have never seen a cobra before, to be honest I thought it looked nice till your comments, you know like when you see a good looking girl and then she speaks or says something stupid, not so hot anymore.

80 Mustang Naturally Aspirated
    KFP Racing

gonna have the baddest small block NOS car

Quote Originally Posted by 315plus View Post
    Not sweatin and you mentioned it in another thread too, somethin about broken necks? Like we have never seen a cobra before, to be honest I thought it looked nice till your comments, you know like when you see a good looking girl and then she speaks or says something stupid, not so hot anymore.
    x2
    hear that

Thread Information