Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: drowned wolverine playing in the flooded huron rvr

Forum Member

Just like every opinion.. Asshole. Went through the river not as deep anymore.

Hey look! Stanford remembered his favorite name for me! I feel so special!! Why should I respond to your question? This is the video forum..

I removed my teeth on purpose....if you catch my drift Stalker's Avatar

well, seeing that you're the one with the wrong information posting it, I'd say that's a good enough reason to answer the questions. That is unless you're like Sugg and just ok with being oblivious to the truth.
    '13 Dodge Charger R/T
    '14 Druango R/T Blacktop Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Maximusmini View Post
    Just like every opinion.. Asshole. Went through the river not as deep anymore.

Hey look! Stanford remembered his favorite name for me! I feel so special!! Why should I respond to your question? This is the video forum..
    Well since you tried to make me and my family's business look bad, I figured you'd at least have the balls to answer. Either way it doesn't matter. Have a great day!

If I had money like Henry Ford, Lord I’d have me a woman on every road, But someday baby,You ain’t worry my life anymore

People say he's a nice, but they also said that about Ted Bundy

<----Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Quick86 View Post
    Daveg, he rubbed people the wrong way from his first post. Even you.
    I was defending Rob.

I agree his friend is trolling for attention and once I made that realization I did not feed into it. I am sure nobody is that politically retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    Will someone please lock this fucking thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by daveg View Post
    I was defending Rob.

I agree his friend is trolling for attention and once I made that realization I did not feed into it. I am sure nobody is that politically retarded.
    but they are that dumb (retarded is a bad word little boy) this country has all kinds of people that believe in a make believe person how dumb is that? you still think Santa comes in December don't you. trolling for attention is very off base I hate attention. I joined this forum because someone said that this site had some good car stuff so I joined. I never thought I would read so much ignorance that I just couldn't resist the temptation to speak out about the dumbing down effect you all have on each other. You all think Fux news is the source for information come on be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick86 View Post
    So you're saying him saying all rednecks are racist ignorant assholes and him calling us rednecks don't equate to him running his mouth like an asshole?
    Nope ... my comments are strictly about the 2 links you quoted. Thanks for the extrapolation though

"New Thread" & "Post Reply" button abuser Quick86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suggtt48116 View Post
    but they are that dumb (retarded is a bad word little boy) this country has all kinds of people that believe in a make believe person how dumb is that? you still think Santa comes in December don't you. trolling for attention is very off base I hate attention. I joined this forum because someone said that this site had some good car stuff so I joined. I never thought I would read so much ignorance that I just couldn't resist the temptation to speak out about the dumbing down effect you all have on each other. You all think Fux news is the source for information come on be real.
    That's where you are wrong. I hate fox news and so do many others.....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

can we get back on topic

Now that looked like fun. It would have sucked if it had rolled all the way over since there appeared to be a drop off there.
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayscoupe View Post
    Will someone please lock this fucking thread.

Thread Information