Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some pictures of the 2014 GT

Car looks good, as always!
    Currently looking for a rolling chassis 98-02 Fbody with suspension, 9" and at least a 10 point. Contact me if you have/know of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sardeanie View Post
    The new 5.0 is pound for pound probably one of the best engines ever. High revving, high compression, loves boost. So much potential before swapping internals. I'm envious!
    They are def badass motor's that put down some good numbers NA but especially when adding boost.

The setup i mentioned above I was planning on I would have hoped for it to be quick on the street, for example the short quick runs from a red light say 0-40 or 0-60 on Woodward.

Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPD-101 View Post
    Car looks sick!

Maybe you already explained any mods in another thread but have you done anything to the motor/rear or any plans ect?

Have you seen Lidio's 5.0?

I was at his shop at the end of last summer talking with him about the 5.0 with the auto trans and what would be a good set up for the streets with just a few bolt ons. My plan was full exhaust with LT's, intake, stall, 410 gear, and his tune. The entire plan went out the window when I ended up buying an SRT8 which is my first 4 door and auto ever.

Anyway his stang is now running e85 and putting down 680wrhp, solid power provided the blower and very fast. Maybe not to some ppl on here but its damn fast to me.
    I heard Lidio blew his up at Norwalk a month or two ago.

Quote Originally Posted by WIspartan1026 View Post
    what else is needed for the swap besides the front bumper?
    A lot of bullshit. Everything from brackets, foam insert, fog lights, wiring harness, upper mounts, radiator shroud cover, and a ton of misc bolts/fasteners. To do it again, I probably wouldn't change it, but I'm happy I did it. Really sets it apart from any other GT in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Overboost View Post
    Love the subtle change to the GT500 grille. Was a lot of work involved in that?

Overall, it's a beautiful car.
    Thanks! Answer above!

Quote Originally Posted by AutoEuphoria View Post
    Nicest looking Mustang I've seen! Love the white/black combo
    Wow, thanks man!
    Quote Originally Posted by BAd Dad View Post
    AHHH I have a set of black vents pm if interested.
    I ordered a whole new hood, but thanks for the offer!
    Quote Originally Posted by SPD-101 View Post
    Car looks sick!

Thank ya!
    Maybe you already explained any mods in another thread but have you done anything to the motor/rear or any plans ect?

Have you seen Lidio's 5.0?

I was at his shop at the end of last summer talking with him about the 5.0 with the auto trans and what would be a good set up for the streets with just a few bolt ons. My plan was full exhaust with LT's, intake, stall, 410 gear, and his tune. The entire plan went out the window when I ended up buying an SRT8 which is my first 4 door and auto ever.

Anyway his stang is now running e85 and putting down 680wrhp, solid power provided the blower and very fast. Maybe not to some ppl on here but its damn fast to me.
    It's currently bone stock. I go back and forth on mod decisions. It's defiantly getting a power adder, however I usually make my mind up to go with a blower, then I say just nitrous, then I say twin turbos, I'm just not sure yet. For now it's going to get a Circle D 4c converter, 3.31 gears, exhaust and a tune.
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

FRPP 624 kit (then again, I may be slightly biased lol)

Quote Originally Posted by WIspartan1026 View Post
    FRPP 624 kit (then again, I may be slightly biased lol)
    Lol, I was literally just looking at that on Lideo's site a minute ago.
    2014 Shelby GT500 - 2015 Scat Pack Challenger - 1969 Olds Cutlass S - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda - 1967 Camaro - 1959 Bel Air

doit

I'd be close to 10k with tuning and all parts needed. Ill have to do some thinking on that one lol.

Car looks amazing Chris, and the pictures are fantastic!

FOR SALE: 2000 Pontiac Trans Am 4.82@161 PM for details.
    2001 Trans Am: Almost Finished!!!
    2007 C6 Z06 Vette: Coming soon to a track near you
    2004 Duramax: CCSB, 33s, 5" MBRP, Lift Pump, CAI, Tuned by Diesel Addiction

Thread Information