Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Ford Explorer Sport

The only thing I don't like about them (besides the price) is that they look too much like the Police Interceptor Explorers. I'll be driving around and see one and be like, "Crap, it's a cop," then after I slow down I see that it's just a Sport

Quote Originally Posted by WIspartan1026 View Post
    The only thing I don't like about them (besides the price) is that they look too much like the Police Interceptor Explorers. I'll be driving around and see one and be like, "Crap, it's a cop," then after I slow down I see that it's just a Sport

Doesnt help that it's white lol... white/black/blue in anything police car related always gets that look

Quote Originally Posted by dpmcghee View Post
    Just picked this up two weeks ago. Really nice vehicle. Already bought an air filter for it and one of Livernois tuners for it. I'm amazed how much this thing picked up with just a tune a filter. Ecoboost v6 FTW!

I know this an older thread but since you had the Sport for awhile, how are you liking it? Any issues?

We have a black one on order, should be here soon. Pretty much loaded, bought on the "X" plan.
    With incentives right around 45K...is that about correct as far price?

Guy

Thread Information