Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Street Race From A Few Years Back

That first race was bad ass! Those cars were definitely quick..the 3rd gen was spinning bad..
    KFP Racing

That first race was awesome!! I like videos like that.

Quote Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
    That first race was awesome!! I like videos like that.
    thats the car crazylegs claims is his... jason owns it but i think chad has some parts on it... it has a liberty and shit in it, went like 7.80s at the milan race...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302
    thats the car crazylegs claims is his... jason owns it but i think chad has some parts on it... it has a liberty and shit in it, went like 7.80s at the milan race...
    Yea that's the same car ... kinda ... From the videos you see there and the car where it is now are two total different monsters ... Don't get me wrong that car still hauled ass there ... but not like it does now

Jason and Legs both have quite a bit of time and money invested into that car from everything I've ever heard and thats comming from both of them ... Both will say that the car has came a long way and that it worked out for both parties involved ... It's a sweet car that's for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTKAWI
    Yea that's the same car ... kinda ... From the videos you see there and the car where it is now are two total different monsters ... Don't get me wrong that car still hauled ass there ... but not like it does now

Jason and Legs both have quite a bit of time and money invested into that car from everything I've ever heard and thats comming from both of them ... Both will say that the car has came a long way and that it worked out for both parties involved ... It's a sweet car that's for sure!!
    yeah i know jay pretty good...he built the motor in a car i was driving last year, and he came to the track a few times with us... i used to stop by when he had the car at the milan race too...he is a good guy... builds a great motor and stands behind his work good, i have alot of respect for him...
    ill make ya famous...
    WWW.JOHNQUICKRACING.COM

Quote Originally Posted by johnquick302
    yeah i know jay pretty good...he built the motor in a car i was driving last year, and he came to the track a few times with us... i used to stop by when he had the car at the milan race too...he is a good guy... builds a great motor and stands behind his work good, i have alot of respect for him...
    He has earned my respect thats for sure ... going from a normal street driven mustang that he raced on the weekends to what he has now ... How can you not give respect ... He builds a lot of nice stuff for people and like you said stands behind his work ... which is getting harder and harder to find someone that will do that these days ... Jay and Chad are both outstanding guys ... I have nothing but good things to say about them both

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush View Post
    That first race was bad ass! Those cars were definitely quick..the 3rd gen was spinning bad..
    Yea, it's crazy how bad the Bird spun that night ...Normally it wasn't like that at all ... I watched that car with no burnout ... no holeshot ... no nothing ... pull up to the line ... dry hop and yank the wheels out on the freeway before ... You can see in the other video that car hooks hard!!

Thread Information