Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: ZO6 vs Ford GT?

Forum Member

its a afterhours kinda thing, cody owns a white mustang his buddy has the orange novi. he talks like he knows you said he worked with you younger brother at the country club or some shit.

Oh shit, that was a LOOONG time ago. hehe. I think I remember Cody. That is pretty cool. Yeah I heard the nova got procharged this winter? That thing will be crazy. So Cody has a mustang now? Sweet
    '91 Firebird - LC2 3.8, 6776S Turbo, Alkycontrol, S60 Rear, ProBuilt 700

Quote Originally Posted by DBK
    Everyone knows the C6Z will destroy and SRT-10 in every situation. That's not a debate, unless you own a Viper. Until this year. I'm just giving you a heads up, because I know you're really into it, but three rags have already tested the 08, and it is in fact faster than the C6Z. I'm guessing more tires than anything because it lost the runflats, but I've got two friends who watched them on rollers put down over 600 to the wheels. One of whom has had 50+ Vipers, many GT's, and currently has 3 Z06's. But it can only be modded about an extra 75-80, not like the 06 and before.
    You know that is really comparing apples to oranges. It's not completely set, but one of the latest rags purports that for '08 Chevrolet is releasing the Corvette SS with 600+ hp which would be an apples to apples comparison. Your quote is like comparing a 1953 Corvette Blue flame six cylinder to the 2010 Quad turbo V12 Super Viper,

Quote Originally Posted by C5Vette
    You know that is really comparing apples to oranges. It's not completely set, but one of the latest rags purports that for '08 Chevrolet is releasing the Corvette SS with 600+ hp which would be an apples to apples comparison. Your quote is like comparing a 1953 Corvette Blue flame six cylinder to the 2010 Quad turbo V12 Super Viper,

He is comparing 2 cars that are competitors to each other. Dodge is making that car, Chevy may make that car, but at the moment, Dodge has the more powerful car.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrage

He is comparing 2 cars that are competitors to each other. Dodge is making that car, Chevy may make that car, but at the moment, Dodge has the more powerful car.

Wrong at this time....That is an '08....not made yet! Only prototypes. Chevy also has prototypes.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wrong at this time....That is an '08....not made yet! Only prototypes. Chevy also has prototypes.....
    You do realize that is a photoshop, right?

Dodge has production cars, already being driven by journalists.

You do realize that is a photoshop, right?

Dodge has production cars, already being driven by journalists.

That is a rendering but the latest prototype has been spyshot in Motor Trend. It has an ugly bolt on hood scoop but will be a mold in for production. I assure you that these journalists are driving pre-production prototypes like the early ZR-1's that people were testing two years prior to production. These cars can and WILL change prior to production. Both these cars are slated for '08. We will see whether they are made and if they are watered down by then. Until then it hasn't happened.

That is a rendering but the latest prototype has been spyshot in Motor Trend. It has an ugly bolt on hood scoop but will be a mold in for production. .
    Wrong, that car was a joke played on journalists by another magazine.

Forum Member

hmm i dunno if he did or not

Quote Originally Posted by 91Bird305
    Oh shit, that was a LOOONG time ago. hehe. I think I remember Cody. That is pretty cool. Yeah I heard the nova got procharged this winter? That thing will be crazy. So Cody has a mustang now? Sweet

Wrong, that car was a joke played on journalists by another magazine.

Dude,

There have already been CONFIRMED tests of the car at the Nurburgring, and this project has been in the works for over 5 years. (The Blue Devil Project).....Let's face it...Walk into the showroom with all the cash today and Corvette rocks Dodge's world hands down. Maybe things will shift in '08 but I wouldn't be betting on that right now.

Thread Information